Sunday, 5 March 2017

February Wrap Up



Another month, another wrap up. This month I really surprised myself with how many books I read by reading six books. For this month I really wanted to read The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan because my friend told me I needed to read them as soon as possible and because they have been sat on my shelf calling to me since Christmas.

At the start of the month I decided to read Shift by Em Bailey. After reading the blurb, I was intrigued to see what happened and wanted to mix up the genres I was reading so that I didn't end up in a reading slump. I was left disappointed with this book as it wasn't as suspenseful and intriguing as I hoped. It follows the story of Olive, who when a new girl starts at school she believes that she is a shape shifter.
I ended up giving Shift 3 out of 5 stars on Goodreads.

And here is where my reading month picks up. I managed to read the whole five book series by Rick Riordan, apart from going over by two days. The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena, The House of Hades and The Blood of Olympus were so good! I fell in love with the series and the characters and am so upset that it has ended. This follows seven demigods on their quest to stop the Earth Mother from rising.
 I ended up giving each book 5 out of 5 stars on Goodreads.


What did you read in the month of February?


No comments:

Post a Comment